Cleveland - November 12, 2012 - CampusEAI Consortium (CampusEAI), a global information technology services and consulting provider, today announced that 25 Additional Ellucian® Banner® Institutions have selected myCampus Mobile with Registration, Grades, Transcript, Holds, Account Summary, Class Schedule and other apps that interoperate with their Ellucian® Banner® ERP.
Institutions that have recently selected myCampus Mobile include:
- Edinboro Univeristy of Pennsylvania
- Lipscomb University
- Curry College
- Texas A&M University - Commerce
No-Risk Mobile Pilot Program
Based on the success of these rollouts, CampusEAI has also announced a no-risk pilot program that provides a 100% discount on the cost of the myCampus Mobile App license and professional services to implement myCampus Mobile. To participate in this program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The myCampus Mobile App includes a premium suite of new apps and mobile improvements that the institutions require, including:
Cross-Platform functionality: The myCampus Mobile App has the ability to run on a variety of mobile devices, including:
- iPhone/iPod Touch®
Custom Institution Specific Mobile Branding: CampusEAI Consortium provided these institutions with the tools and expertise to make myCampus Mobile look, feel and belong to the Institution’s campus and students.
Custom Apps: The myCampus Mobile App provides users with the mobile access for the apps and features they want and need, including:
- CampusEAI Mobile App: provides institutions with one click access to business critical applications and functionality running on the university’s Ellucian® Banner® including:
- Account Summary
- Holds ·
- Week at a Glance
- Class Lookup
- Maps: Maps on Institutions’ myCampus Mobile App provides aerial views of surrounding areas as well as significant landmarks to locate where users are and where they are going.
- Directory: myCampus Mobile syncs with the Institution campus directory so students and faculty never have to worry about losing staff contact info.
- News: Institution’ s students, faculty and staff stay informed with local sources and up-to-the-minute information using myCampus Mobile.
- Events: The students stay up to date with a calendar of upcoming social and academic events
- Videos: Users can access Institution’s video feeds from their mobile devices
- Photos: The institution myCampus Mobile App keeps students and alumni connected to campus with galleries and slideshows for major events.
- Social Networking: Institution’s Twitter® and Facebook® apps give students an easy way to keep track of campus activities from a single location.
- Athletics: Students and alumni get sports scores at a glance using myCampus Mobile
“We are pleased that more than 25 Ellucian® Banner® Institutions have selected of myCampus Mobile App with Registration, Grades, Transcript, Holds, Account Summary, Class Schedule and Other Apps for additional” said Anjli Jain, Executive Director of the CampusEAI Consortium. “We look forward to assisting additional Ellucian® Banner® Institutionswith their mobile strategy.”
For further information, members can contact their CampusEAI relationship manager. Non-members seeking further information can contact Corey Close at email@example.com or visit the CampusEAI website www.campuseai.org.
myCampus, the most widely deployed campus portal, web content management and mobile platform in higher education, provides prospective students, current students, faculty, staff and alumni with single sign-on access to their academic and social information. For more information on myCampus, visithttp://www.campuseai.org/overview
CampusEAI Consortium is an IT consulting and service provider that services over 1800 higher education institutions such as Louisiana State University, Florida State University, Miami Dade College, University of Maine System with CampusCloud: Hosting Services, CampusCloud: Infrastructure Managed Services, CampusHelp – IT, Financial Aid and Enrollment Help Desk, CampusIDM - Enterprise Identity Management services, and myCampus Single Sign-On, Portal, WCMS, LMS and Mobile platform. For more information, http://www.campuseai.org